[Is Rutabaga anti-inflammatory?]_ Effect_Efficacy
Rutabaga is a relatively common vegetable. In some places, Rutabaga is also called cabbage. It has a high nutritional value. It is a vegetable belonging to the cruciferae family. It is rich in vitamin c and has a certain anti-inflammatory effect.It is also relatively high. For pregnant women, it is appropriate to eat some. It also has a certain effect in preventing minor deformities, and it has a good health effect.
Rutabaga anti-inflammatory 1, vitamin-rich cabbage is rich in vitamin C, vitamin E, carotene, etc., the total vitamin content is 3 times more than that of tomatoes, so it has a strong antioxidant and anti-aging effects.
Japanese scientists believe that the anti-aging and antioxidant effects of cabbage are as high as those of asparagus and cauliflower.
2. Acidic folic acid cabbage is expected to be folic acid, and acidic folic acid has a good preventive effect on megaloblastic anemia and deformity. Therefore, pregnant women, patients with anemia and children in the period of growth and development, adolescents should eat more.
3. Stimulate the production of beneficial enzymes Cabbage is rich in sulforaphane.
This substance can stimulate human cells to produce enzymes that are beneficial to the body and form a protective film against the erosion of foreign carcinogens.
Sulforaphane is the strongest anti-cancer component found in vegetables.
4, sterilization, anti-inflammatory Fresh cabbage has sterilization and anti-inflammatory effects.
In case of sore throat, trauma, swelling, stomach pain, or toothache, you can drink the juice of the cabbage or apply it to the affected area.
5. Killing white blood cells Cabbage is rich in propyl isothiocyanate derivatives, which can kill abnormal cells that cause leukemia in the human body.
6. Edible vitamin U for cabbage to treat ulcers, which is an ulcer healing factor.
Vitamin U has a very good therapeutic effect on ulcers, can accelerate the healing of ulcers, and can prevent the malignant changes of gastric ulcers.
7. Anti-cancer effect Cabbage is rich in glycol butyl compounds.
Experiments have shown that “indole nitrate” has anti-cancer effects and can prevent humans from suffering from bowel cancer.